If it is it doesn't matter

Monday, February 27, 2006

And furthermore...

Three quick things, on various topics.

1: I am not just worried about the possibility of a conflict between Islam and the West. I may be even more worried about intra-Islamic conflict between any combination of Sunnis, Shiites, Selafis, or a conflict between an Islamicized country and a country which is making strides towards reform.

2: I have requested a number of people to comment on my arguments. with the length of my posts, comments could easily get buried -- even my fingers get tired paging down to check. So if anyone wants their comments in the form of posts, just e-mail them to me and I'll copy and post them. (For all I know there's an easier way of doing this, and, maybe someday I'll figure it out. I'm even going to get a blogroll up soon, I hope.)

3: Sprout, my orange bed-cat, has been complaining that I posted Poo's bio, and then stopped when he was next in line. Can't get my favorite lion mad at me, so after I post another post in the topic, I'll take a break from trivialities like world politics and deal with the important thing in life, cats, or at least one cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home