If it is it doesn't matter

Monday, February 13, 2006

The trouble with this here bloggin' stuff

Is that there is so much good stuff available to read that sometimes I get lost in a series of blogs and forget I'm supposed to be posting one of my own. Yesterday I was reading a great group of them from the Middle East -- or by people from the Middle East who have moved to America. Today I almost got trapped in the Carnival of Bad History #4
http://www.neuralgourmet.com/badhistory/4/cobh4 but pulled myself out in time. Anyway, if you see me miss a few days, blame yourselves for not being boring enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger neuralgourmet said...

Aww, come back and read... You know you want to... just a few minutes more. You don't have anything important to do, your readers will understand... :-)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Prup (aka Jim Benton) said...

Well, maybe the blogging ain't that important, but if my cats ever heard you say I had nothing important to do around their dinner time...

But thanx for dropping by.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home