If it is it doesn't matter

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The "Word From Above"

Everybody else has his or her own blog, so why not God? If you want to know what he has to say, check out

http://bigoldgod.blogspot.com/

Since I am an atheist, I have to admit that I can't really accept this is by a diety. On the other hand, if I ever were to be convinced of the existence of one, I'd hope he'd be like this particular God, funny, caustic, tolerant, and friendly.

As I so frequently must, I give thanks to the Egyptian Sandmonkey for turning me on to this.

http://egyptiansandmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/02/powers-that-blog.html#comments

(The Lucifer blog he refers to isn't nearly as clever or funny. And the "Talk to God" blog that Lucifer links to isn't worth your time. Different 'aspect of the deity' entirely.)

As I said to Sandmonkey, what would be interesting is one purporting to come from Allah or Mohammed. Unfortunately, neither of them seem gifted with a sense of humor, nor do their followers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home