If it is it doesn't matter

Monday, March 20, 2006

A few minor changes

I had previously marked the comments as 'no anonymous comments.' I realized after Jami's comments, and my searching back to his blog, that this meant you had to get a blog to comment -- that's how I got this in the first place, trying to comment on Deborah Lipstadt's blog. So I have no enabled anonymous posting -- though i would prefer if people signed their comments, and I included word verification just to avoid possible spamming.

The major change, getting my blogroll up, should finally be done this week, I hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Thats the same reason I got a blog, but now I have registered pratically everywhere so that I can comment. I have so many memberships I have lost count. Thank goodness for password management software! :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home