If it is it doesn't matter

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trying again with the questions

I always do things on the net first-draft -- if I didn't, I'd keep redrafting and redrafting and would never get anything posted. But this means my posts are usually very long with too many points to comment on. The 'questions for moderate Muslims' posts, though, are too important for me to let get buried, this is something that is worrying me very much. So I am going to reprint the three posts I already posted, broken into more manageable sections, and then break the other three posts I have planned into equivalent sections. (I may do a little editing on them, but not change the points.) I'll reprint each of the already posted ones in reverse order so they appear from 'top to bottom.'

Hopefully there will be someone out there who can answer my points.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Strangelove said...

Jim,

Ok, glad to try to answer your questions from where I sit. You really got me thinking yesterday and I expect to have some answers for you at the end of the day today.

My daughter gets to monopolize me until then.

I wont claim to speak for the majority of muslims. I will just speak as one who was born a muslim, lived in a predominently muslim country (although with a secular constitution) and has also lived a substantial part of my life in the West.

Actual answers to come later in the day :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Dr. Strangelove said...

My answers are posted on my site.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home