If it is it doesn't matter

Saturday, April 15, 2006

My new blog

People have, rightly, complained that this blog has been too focused on Islam, to the point where too many of the other posts I have made have gotten buried, and to the point where I simply wasn't talking about the things I started blogging to talk about, American politics, baseball, mystery stories, tv, and, most of all, cats. So I have opened a new blog: "100 Camels Times X" http://jrbentn.blogspot.com/ where I will be discussing Islam and its various ramifications, and keeping this blog for general conversations.
(I'm even going to make it more of my business to actually post here on close to a daily basis -- I hope.)

I'll be moving some of the posts I have already made to the new blog, working on blogrolls, and the like. So if you want to argue Islam with me, go there, if you want to talk cats or Dr. WHO or the Mets -- or the idiocies of the current Administration -- come here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leilouta said...

Can't wait for a cat story :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home